Pinterest Hover Button

True Bliss by BJ Harvey | New Release


Title: TRUE BLISS 
Author: BJ Harvey
Published: November 25th


She watched her best friend find her superhero.

Now she wants her turn.

Despite a run of bad dates with Mr. Wrong, Mr. Boring, Mr. Bad Breath, Mr. Grabby Hands, and even Mr. Say I Love You After One Date To Get Into Your Pants, Kate McGuinness is more determined than ever to find the one.

Having tried everything else, she turns to the internet in a last ditch attempt to find her elusive prince.
But Kate doesn’t want an everyday, run of the mill love.

She wants the kind of love that makes your heart skip a beat. The kind of love that makes you dance in the rain and bottle up the sunset. The once in a lifetime kind of love that authors write about, musicians sing about, and lovers dream about.

Could a certain police officer in training, who has come to her rescue in the past, be the one to swoop in and save her heart? </ span>

What if the love Kate desperately seeks has been in front of her the whole time?

She just needs to open her eyes to see it... </ o:p>

*Disclaimer: This book contains a hot as hell stripper with a penchant for public sex and exhibitionism who may or may not succeed in bringing out the inner firecracker in all of us. Oh, and don't forget the batteries.*</ div>

Letting out a huge sigh, I realize that I’m spending another night sitting at home by myself at...yep 10 p.m., and drowning my sorrows about the sorry state of my love life. Granted, Roger was just my first online date, but if he’s anything to go by, I should be running for the hills. Or the nearest convent. If I wasn’t so determined to give it a real shot, I’d be closing up shop now, resigning myself to a single life with lots of cats, and being aunty to Mac and Daniel’s kids.

But that’s definitely not what I want, and I’m determined, so I grab the laptop off the coffee table in front of me and boot it up, bringing up the Chicago Singles website and logging in. I see a reminder that my date with Roger has come and gone. How insightful, little website. Can you also tell when the date is full of shit and boring as hell because that could have saved me a hell of a lot of effort!

I check to see whether Boring Roger has rated our date yet, and almost spit out my mouthful of wine when I see he rated it four out of five hearts. What the fuck! He must be more deluded that I thought. That date was a dull as dishwater. The only thing exciting about it was my brief encounter with Zander across the bar. And as embarrassing as that was, he still managed to get a way hotter response from my body than Roger could ever achieve.

BJ HARVEY QUICK FIRE INTERVIEW

Ice cream or Cake? Ice cream cake 

Sports car or motorbike? Motorbike 

Whips or Handcuffs? Handcuffs 

Top or Bottom? Bottom 

Snow or Sea? Snow 

Lean or Muscled men? Muscled 

High Heels or Flats? Flats 

Front Or Back Door? Front 

Short and Fat or Long and Thin? Long and fat 

Lights on or Off? Either or 

Batman or Superman? SUPERMAN hello?!? 

Boxers or Briefs? Boxers 

Tattoo’s or Piercings? Tattoos 

Money or Love? Love 

Blonde or Brunette? Brunette 

Forks or Spoons? Spoons 

Drummers or Guitarists? Guitarists 

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate 

Sausage or eggs? Eggs 

Bath or Shower? Shower 

Outside or Inside? Inside 

Spanx or Spanking? Spanx 

Hugs or Kisses? Kisses 

Slow or Fast? Fast 

Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset 

Cats or Dogs? Dogs 

Smart Suit or ripped jeans? Smart Suit



Indie Author hailing from the most beautiful country in the world, New Zealand.

Avid reader, television watcher, and facebooker. Having been writing off and on for a long time but started writing fiction in 2012. I love music too, like REALLY love music, if there isn't music playing, something is wrong. And it’s a wide range of music too, I might surprise you. 

I'm a wife to one husband, mother of two gorgeous girls, self-employed doing communications and business consulting as well as studying accounting full time.

Addicted to energy drinks, chocolate, cronuts, Vampire Diaries and pickles with mustard. 






OTHER WORKS OF BJ HARVEY

TEMPORARY BLISS (BLISS #1)

LOST IN DISTRACTION

LOST FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment