Pinterest Hover Button

Bad Things by R.K. Lilley | Book Review

 5 Stars

$4.99
Holy Snikes (pronouced Nike with an "s") I loved this book. I loved it just as much as the Up In The Air series by miss Lilley. Hot, full of angst, raunchy and delicious. The perfect book brew.

Danika is a beauty working as a Nanny/whatever-the-family needs girl to a divorced couple with children. Danika is in college and is also a dancer, but spends all her of time with the children, never going out. The husband brings home Tristan and she was drawn to him and his Siren like voice. There was instant chemistry, and of course, they can't be together. They can only be friends. Why you ask? Well, Tristan doesn't want a relationship and Danika only does relationships. 
So, Danika and her boss Bev are close, have a group of close friends and have a girls night. While at this girls night, this happens:


"Wait until you get a load of Danika's friend, Tristan" she said. "He could give Boss Cavendish a run for his money, and he and Danika have crazy chemistry." The fuck you say?" Candy inquired, looking very interested......

then, Tristan shows up and wants to stay. Danika thinks they won't let him and this happens:
"Let's make a wager out of it. If the girls vote me out, I'll give you that bikini peep show you've been fantasizing about. "I raised a brow, instantly intrigued. That would be priceless...."And if they don't vote you out, you get to sleep in my bed, no funny business."

Well, guess what happened? Uh huh.......and the story just gets crazy good from there. We're talking hilarious dog eating chickens, sexual innuendo's, hot dreams, slutty dancing, lots of drinking, lots of secrets and hot sex scenes.

A couple of my favoritest quotes from the book:


"Do you mean that your last boyfriend didn't make sure you got off?"......"No, I'm saying that none of them did. They couldn't find a clit with a map. Selfish pricks." He ran a hand over his face, and it went a little slack before he looked at me again. "that hurts me deep in my soul, Danika. I wouldn't do that to you. I'd make sure you came, first and last. I'd go down on you every time, if that's what you like. I'd lick-"


"Every time you make me want to pull my dick out for you, for any reason, I'm throwing you in the pool. This is for the sake of our friendship, Danika."

"I think I fucked the drunk out of you. I'll have to remember that little trick."

Oh dear Baby Jesus this book is good. It has such good, shit-eating-grin moments in it that I just ate with a spoon. I loved every single paragraph. Every single page. Every single chapter. It is one of those books that you wish you could go back in time and read again for the fist time. 
Thank you so much Rebecca for another fabulous book. I can't wait for your next one. 

Connect with R.K. Lilley
Website
Facebook
Twitter 
Goodreads
Bad Things on Amazon 

R.K. Lilley's other books:
inflightwebthumbnail_edited-1.jpg $2.99Mile high itunes cover.jpg $6.99
Grounded_cover.jpg $6.99Lanacover.jpg $2.99



No comments:

Post a Comment